An easy step-by-step recipe for Gobi Manchurian, Gobi Manchurian Recipe, Quick Gobi Manchurian Recipe, Free Gobi Manchurian Recipe, Cauliflower Manchurian Recipe, Cooking Gobi Manchurian, Yummy Gobi Manchurian Recipe, Simple Vegetarian Recipes.
Want to make the delicious Gobi Manchurian at home with whole hygiene? Then, feel free to do so trying our tested Gobi Manchurian recipe. Just collect the ingredients and follow this quick and easy method to prepare Cauliflower Manchurian at home.
Serves: 4 people
1 medium cauliflower (gobhi)
2 tablespoon soya Sauce
2 tablespoon tomato Ketchup
2 tablespoon oil
1 1/ 2 tablespoon garlic Paste
1 1/ 2 tablespoon ginger Paste
1 tablespoon corn Flour
1/ 4 tablespoon ajinomoto
3/ 4 cup Flour (Maida)
1 cup chopped onion
1 chopped green chili
Finely chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
· Use water to make a paste of maida, corn flour and salt.
· Add 1 teaspoon of each ginger and garlic paste.
· Now, dip the cauliflower florets in this paste and deep fry until golden brown in color. Then, keep aside.
· Take a pan and heat oil. Then, ass the left over garlic and ginger paste, chopped onions and chopped green chilies.
· Mix ajinomoto, soya sauce and tomato ketchup.
· Now, add fried cauliflower and mix well.Pour in a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.