Easy Christmas Recipe,Eggnog Recipe with Alcohol,Free Christmas Recipe, Alcoholic Eggnog Recipe.
Christmas is just round the corner and if you wish to try a new eggnog recipe then your search ends here. Try out our Exotic Alcoholic Eggnog Recipe that is easy to make and delicious to taste.
Serves: 14 people
2 Extra Egg Yolks
4 cups Whole Milk
¾ cup Heavy Cream
½ cup + 2 tbsp Sugar
1 cup Bourbon
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Grated Nutmeg
· Whisk the eggs with egg yolks, sugar and salt in a large pan.
· Whisk and slowly pour milk in it until well blended.
· Keep the pan on sim flame and keep stirring for about 30 minutes until the mixture easily coats the underside of a knife or spoon.
· Remove from heat and strain it in a large bowl.
· Add in this mixture vanilla, extract, bourbon and nutmeg.
· Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
· Now, your Eggnog is ready to be served with alcohol.
· Simply, whip the heavy cream and fold it in the chilled eggnog mixture and pour and serve with alcohol.